Asiatique the Riverfront Sets Five Essential Principles to Welcome the New Normal
Fusion night market Asiatique the Riverfront welcomes the New Normal, New Lifestyle era with five basic rules for visitors
When it comes to night entertainment, Bangkok is hard to beat. One of the experiences worth trying is visiting the open-air night market Asiatique the Riverfront. Combining two of the most fun experiences you can get at one place, Asiatique offers two entertaining activities: shopping in a mall and a night bazaar.
Open daily from 5pm, Asiatique, which is located near BTS station Saphan Taksin, would easily become one of your favorite shopping destinations, offering more than a thousand boutique stalls, 40 restaurants and street food joints. In addition to amazing Chao Phraya riverside views, one is sure to get more than enough entertainment, ranging from classic Thai puppet shows to Calypso ladyboy cabarets.
After pausing its operations, Asiatique is back, with new five essential rules for its regular and new visitors. To keep everything safe and clean, and to prevent the COVID-19 spread, Asiatique has published a poster which explains the practical five rules:
- Secure Screening: visitors will be checked their body temperature before entering the mall area, and anyone who has temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius will not be allowed to enter.
- Social Distancing: visitors are encouraged to maintain a physical distance of minimum one to two meters.
- Super Hygienic Cleaning: the mall area will be periodically cleaned, sanitized and disinfected—before, during and after operating hours.
- Support Care Service: the mall provides care support services whose staffs are always wearing a set of safety attire, including gloves, mask and face shield.
- Safety Trace: if any part of the mall becomes a health threat, Asiatique will perform safe contact tracking and testing.