Celebration of Art, Music, Food and Ideas at Wonderfruit Festival 2019
Read on this handy guide to make sure you get a hassle-free pass to the most anticipated festival of the year in Thailand
Wonderfruit Festival, Thailand’s annual celebration of art, music, food and ideas returns on 12 to 16 December 2019 as a sustainable utopia at the Fields at Siam Country Club, Pattaya. To enter the world of Wonderfruit, you have to purchase your tickets first, and in this article we want to give you a few tips regarding the tickets. A tiered ticketing system is applied from Phase 1 to 3, and right now the Phase 3 ticket pricing is applicable until 11 December 2019. A Full Pass for four days of Wonderfruit is priced at THB 8,100 (USD 268); the Weekend Pass, which gives you access from Saturday 8am to Sunday, is priced at THB 6,900 (USD 228); while the Sunday Pass, which gives you access from Sunday 8am, is priced at THB 3,700 (USD 122).
Teaming up with Ticketmelon ticketing platform, this year Wonderfruit also launches a brand new payment plan scheme, so you don’t have to pay it all at once. With the payment plan, the magic number is 4. Whatever you’re purchasing with it, the minimum net price for the transaction is THB 4,000, the interest rate for the plan is 4%, and you pay in 4 monthly installments. The first payment is due when you initially check out and the following three are paid each month after that.
You can set up your plan if you have a VISA or Mastercard with any of these banks: SCB, Bangkok Bank, Citi, Krungthai, Thanachart and UOB, or JCB (for KTB Bangkok Airways JCB Platinum Credit Card only). Here’s a step-by-step guide to check if you are eligible for the installment plan:
- Go to ticketmelon.com/wonderfruit/wonderfruit2019 and select the item or items you want to buy (you must add up to at least THB 4,000).
- On the payment page, choose “credit card” as your payment channel, fill in your BIN (bank identification number) and your full name as it appears on the card you’re using.
- If you’re eligible, an installment plan checkbox will appear.
- If you agree with the payment plan, check the box, and your installments will be calculated for you and you can make the first payment.
Also, don’t forget that Ticketmelon will add their fees and the 4% interest rate in the final total. Please note that the installment plan is not available on at-door sales. One thing worth noting is the tickets must be purchased in the official channels only. The official website is in partnership with online ticketing platforms Ticketmelon.com and Festicket.com—and they are the only official third-party ticketing platforms for Wonderfruit Festival 2019.
Tickets from any other source, such as reselling platforms, will not be valid for entry to the festival. Wonderfruit reserves the right to refuse entry and Wonderfruit cannot offer refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased from unauthorized sellers. Here are some important things you should know about Wonderfruit tickets:
- There are no physical tickets for sale. If it’s printed, you can’t buy it—and you can’t use it to get in.
- You will need photo ID to get through the gates. The name on the ticket has to match the name on the ID.
- Wonderfruit has partners who are selling tickets via other platforms, like Rainforest Pavilion. Please contact the helpful staffs for more information.
If your tickets have been purchased from an unofficial channel, we suggest that you reconcile with the seller directly and repurchase your ticket through the official channel to guarantee entry. We want you to have the best experience possible and having a valid ticket guarantees a stress-free start to an incredible journey. Purchase your ticket via this link: www.wonderfruit.co/tickets, and see you at the Wonderfruit 2019!